Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some Other Stuff I Have Been Holding Out On

Last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of bad food.....too much good food.....way more drinking than normal.

Now I sit here....still at work and I have a stomach ache. I also haven't been to the gym since July 9th! That's pretty bad.

Tomorrow it's back on and back to the gym.

Because.........I have to pull my shit back together for my next great adventure.

Lest you think my summer has been all about moping and cancer - hang on to your hat!

Princess Crabby is going to sea!

I can hear you now "Oh Maggie, lot's of people take cruises. Pshaw!"

Oh, that's true....but how many take them on a US Navy ship?

LOL, that's right my friend, I am going to sea with the US Navy very soon. This is going to be one of the best vacations eva! So, why would the Navy take me, a civilian, to sea? Well I could BS and say the CNO offered it to me for all the assistance I rendered last summer. LOL

But instead I will tell you that I got it through the DOD New Media Outreach. Thanks Jack, Jennifer and everyone else there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for an update on this little excursion :)

Anonymous said...

Maggie..... " She's a tiger, a fast ship going in harms way"

Spanky

PS, praying for you