Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Should.......

I should go to Mass......I could make the 11 in plenty of time.

I should go to work.....I took Friday off and I'll likely be out for a good chunk of this week.

I should clean this house.....I live with four boys, do I need to elaborate?

I should straighten out some personal paperwork.

However........

I am going to the beach. The tide is high at 8:30 and my beach has a very high tide, or a flushing tide as we have jokingly called it. It's really only worth hanging there for two hours before and after high tide if swimming and sunning is your goal.

I should do a lot of things, but I'm going to go to the beach. First I am going to stop and the cottage and tell my Dad that the man in "The Postman Always Rings Twice" was Cecil Kelleway. We caught the end in between all the Tony Snow coverage on Fox. My father and I are movie buffs and we had everyone's name except Cecil's. It was driving us crazy.

Life is short kids. Princess Crabby says if there is a beach or some similar diversion near you this morning........go.

No comments: