Wednesday, July 02, 2008

OK, I'll Admit It..........

........by the end of this campaign cycle, I will probably need meds.

I spent the morning doing things around the house. I had not really listened to, or read anything this morning. I did laundry - the Craig's List washer is a dream!. I did dishes. I showered and used one of my favorite's - Biotone Lavender and Calendula. The little kids I have doing yard work trimmed the ivy around my kitchen window. I hadn't realized that it had encroached so much, but the kitchen was full of light, very pleasant. It also opened up the view to the lilies. Tomorrow I will post a pic. Frankie slipped me some walking around money because he is a good son....Tom is too, but Tom is "po", as he likes to say. I went to the dump. I got a Starbuck's venti vanilla chai latte. No rush, full staff at work carrying my water. LOL

Life is good - right?

I sit down at my desk. Pop open my email. My favorite sites.

First, The Armorer has "On the relevance of Military Service to the Presidency". I know where that's going...........I hit "read more" and while it loads I pop into my sitemeter. Another hit from "house.gov", yeah Delahunt, I'm still pissed. Then I pop over to the Phibian. His top post is "Webb, heal thyself".

His post takes a Webb quote from Webb's appearance Monday night on MSLSD "Countdown" -

"And John McCain's my long-time friend, if that is one area that I would ask him to calm down on, it`s that, don't be standing up and uttering your political views and implying that all the people in the military support them because they don't, any more than when the Democrats have political issues during the Vietnam War."

Calm down? Calm down!

What.
The.
Fuck.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffuck you, Senator Webb. You rude, pompous, overbearing bastard. Shut the fuck up and fucking sit down.

Again, here's some assclown slamming McCain but prefacing it with a false sentiment. Webb says "John McCain's my long-time friend....." Well, pal, let me tell you, I'm glad you're not my friend.....cause you suck at it!

Friend, my ass. You are a self-interested treacherous bastard.

I know this is a political tactic. But I am continually shocked at how low people will sink.

This is why I love Dick Cheney. Leaky Leahy talked smack about Cheney and then gave him the fake friendly greeting to his face and Cheney said "Fuck off." People got mad, but it's what I would have done. And don't bring up the shit with Delahunt cause that was different. Cheney didn't say it into the mic on CSpan.

My head is pounding and I just took two Tylenol. I am going to need thorazine by November.

I still have to go read what the Armorer wrote.

5 comments:

CDR Salamander said...

Potty mouth!!! Potty mouth!!!

Maggie has been hanging out with sailors again!!!!

BostonMaggie said...

Smart ass! It's your fault!

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the - Web Reconnaissance for 07/02/2008 A short recon of what’s out there that might draw your attention, updated throughout the day...so check back often.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh the Maggie I know and love :)

Very well said m'dear!

Anthony said...

Webb has always been a piece of shit. From his days of sabotaging real warriors like Ace Lyons and railroading Dick Marcinko to the poorly written drivel he calls fiction, to his disgrace of the office of United States Senator, Webb consistently proves that there is no low to which he will not stoop.