Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Am Ridiculously Pleased!!!

Ok, we bloggers have huge egos and we are thrilled to get linky love. Some links are better than others.

Sean Meade who is Thomas Barnett's web guy put up a post about people around the Web discussing Mr. Barnett. I got a nod - probably as the person taking the longest to read "The Pentagon's New Map".

I've been reading it for about 15 years or so.....I'm kidding, but it's been a long time.

Anyway, I.....me......Princess Crabby.....am linked on Barnett's website..........LOL!

I love it!

****please note - nothing tops being called "the goddess of the naval blogger strike group"***

3 comments:

Vigilante said...

Well, congratulations, Babe. You have arrived!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Goddess!!

And no, I will not be calling you that in Vegas. *wink*

Sean Meade said...

glad to be of service :-)