Saturday, July 19, 2008

You Be My Fantasy...........

.......and I'll be yours!

I saw a certain flyboy in the ME in Sitemeter and I dashed off a quick note

"Getting ready for bed? Peeking at me means I'll be the last thing on your mind when you drift off............I like that!"

And so he replied.

"Probably in a half hour or so -- right now, it's shower time.
Even when the water heater craps out, the water's *hot*
...So, now you can think about me walking to the stall with a cammy towel, my soap dish and shampoo."

It's a deal!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*peek*

Ooop -- sorry for dripping on the rug...

BostonMaggie said...

My Darling Chief! You can drip on my carpet anytime.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. Not quite as obvious as "You can eat crackers etc." so it probably wouldn't make a good C&W song...

BostonMaggie said...

Probably because I didn't mention that in my house there are tile floors, wooden floors and only one carpet. An 1950's oriental rug from my grandmother's dining room that is not appropriate in color or size or placement for where I have it.....under my bed.

FbL said...

*heehee*

You both are adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable? This from someone who looks like a high-schooler and has a fluffy cartoon gravatar?

Ummm -- okay, you're right about the lady of the house...

BostonMaggie said...

Adorable? Hardly. Conniving? Yes. Seductive? Well that is something the Chief will have to answer. But never adorable.