Saturday, September 06, 2008

Palin Rumors

My heaven's there are a ton!!!!

Jonathan Adler at The Corner had a link to a website sorting through them all.

It's called Explorations and it's got the whole list.

I was fooled by one. I have received at least two emails purporting to show Gov. Palin in a red, white and blue bikini with some sort of weapon (the Armorer will grumble here, but no, even after all my years as a Denizenne of the Castle of Argghhh!!!, I have no clue what the weapon in the picture is). I saw the pic and thought "Ugh!". I deleted both and didn't respond. Now I find out from this list, it isn't real.

The Internet is fun, but you have to watch what you believe, etc.

I'm happy about #30 being straightened out.

30. Yes, she did ask the librarian if some books could be withdrawn because of being offensive; no, they couldn’t; yes she did threaten to fire the librarian a month later; no, that wasn’t over the books thing but instead over administrative issues; no, the librarian wasn’t fired either; yes, the librarian was a big supporter of one of her political opponents; yes, the librarian was also the girlfriend of the Chief of police mentioned above; no, this is not the first time in the history of civilization that someone has been threatened with being fired over a political dispute.

Anyway, go read the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weapon with the fetching display rack is a .177 caliber, pump action air rifle.

You are redeemed.