Wednesday, September 03, 2008

From My Cousin Chrissie - A Horoscope

I've never put much stock in this kind of stuff..........but this was funny.

I was born March 20th at 2358. Two minutes before you go from Pisces to Aries. So whenever I read them, I just pick whichever of the two signs appeals to me more. Always good to have choices.

I've highlighted the things that apply.

PISCES � The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES � The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihave met you...you are NOT a pisces!

BostonMaggie said...

Are you saying I am not beautiful????? LOL

I am more Pisces than not, by two whole minutes.