Tuesday, September 09, 2008

2008 Milbloggies

I am feeling lazy, so I will just cut and paste the post from the Castle.

2008 Milbloggies
September 8, 2008 Comments (0) TrackBacks (0)
They're finally here!
This is the nomination phase, and it's very brief.

All nominations must be submitted online through Milblogging.com by 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008.

You have to be registered at milblogging.com, but it's relatively painless and for a good cause.

NOTE: registrations are apparently being activated by hand, so get yours in ASAP so that you can nominate/vote.Here are some of my favorite nominations that don't always get the attention they deserve in these kinds of contests (linked at milblogging.com)
Kaboom (yes, it's defunct, but it was a great milblog and it falls within the competition dates)
Big Tobacco
Information Dissemination
The Destroyermen
The Gun Line
Threatswatch
SpouseBUZZ
Soldiers' Angels Germany (not placed in the correct category. Nominate here).
***********************************
OK, that was from The Castle

I myself can't reveal who I voted for because like any good mother, I have no favorites. Especially in the Navy category. Several of my Navy Coterie were nominated.

I am in the "Military supporter" category, but there are other, more worthy candidates.

No comments: