Sunday, September 21, 2008

All That Damn Hugging and Kissing

I have a sore throat. I know it was hugging and kissing a hundred of my closest (and in some cases, newest) friends.

Yes I heard some people sniffling, sneezing and coughing.

Yes, I remember that MM makes me more susceptible to infection.

It's ok, it was worth it.

OK, it's off to the CVS, then back to the Excalibur spa for another day of relaxation and indulgence.

Then out for dinner with my cousin, Jessica and her husband Mark. They live here in Vegas.

So, if you are looking for me......poolside at Excalibur is a good starting point.

I'll justify it by saying that it's part of my medical treatment....bake the summer cold out of me.

4 comments:

Sean Dustman said...

It was great seeing you and I definitely look forward to next year.

Stella by Starlight said...

Spa? As in Shiatsu massage, a seaweed wrap, and a one-hour facial? Oh, I am so there.

I'm glad you're having fun, Maggie. Hugging, kissing, and numerous spa treatments are great cures for whatever ails you.

Pardon my recent grumpiness: unemployment is not fun.

Greta Perry said...

It was wicked pissa awesome hanging out withya!

BostonMaggie said...

Sean - It was a great time! I'm sorry I didn't have time to do more than say "Hey!"

Stella - sorry to here about the unemployment.

Greta - It was tons of fun. Don't tell anyone I said so....but it was worth the head cold.