Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Treasure Hunt In the Pentagon

Tomorrow at 1300 hours I will be in the Pentagon. It's a tour for Milbloggers.

The first ten people who find me win a prize.

Strangely, even though it's a Blogger weekend, blogging here will be sparse. I am not that technologically advanced, so no cool Blackberry. And I plan to spend the weekend interacting with my peeps. Any free time is going to go to my sisters. Both Jen & Grace are coming with me. Mrs. Diva is questioning the wisdom of this. "Have you lost your mind? You're bringing WITNESSES??? LOLOLOL"

We are driving and leave tonight around 2200 hours.

1 comment:

HMS Defiant said...

Good on ya!

I remember roaming the whole Pentagon as a 3rd and 4th grade student cause my dad worked there...including weekends and was OK with bringing us there and letting us roam around the entire building while he was working. He would write down his office number on a 3x5 index card and give it to us in case we got lost so that we could find our way back. That was a very long time ago. 1970