Saturday, April 04, 2009

I Can Neither Confirm.....

...nor deny that this a picture of Mini-Eggs on my desk at work.My cousin Jessica said on my Facebook wall - "So, back to chocolate...whatever you do do not read the nutrition label of Cadbury Mini Eggs. I was horrified."
My response was that you just have to look on the bright side -
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 12 eggs / 40g
Amount per Serving
Calories 200
Calories from Fat 81 % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 14% Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 30mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 28g 9%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 27g

Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 6%
Iron 0%
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 40.5%
Carbs 56.0%
Protein 4.0%


See? 6% of your daily calcium!

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

I will confess. I was grocery shopping a bag did find its way into my carriage. And, mine was significantly larger than the one on your desk. And, I am going to eat the whole bag.