Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter.

I am very lucky

I will head up to Boston in a few minutes and spend this day with various members of my family. I bought a card for my parents that plays "A Tisket A Tasket" and it tickled me to no end. I managed to refrain from buying a book for my mother that I wanted to read as opposed to one I knew she wanted to read, lol.

I am lucky and I am mindful that many are not so lucky. I am also mindful that in many respects my happiness is owed to those who would willingly give up their comfort for mine.

I am grateful.

There is a Facebook page that you can join to show support for the family of CAPT Richard Phillips. I would encourage everyone to join.

1 comment:

Tom Goering said...

Happy Easter Maggie!

So glad to hear our prayers for CAPT Phillips came true!