Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Funny in My Email

From Edward Wagner of The GOP Soapbox (who send me lots of interesting stuff).

What did it say?

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls Rush Limbaugh and tells him, "Rush, I had a wonderful dream last night. I could see America, the whole country, and on each house I saw a banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Rush asks.

Mahmoud replies, "UNITED STATES OF IRAN."

Rush says, "You know, Mahmoud, I am really happy you called, because believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all of Tehran, and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an enormous banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Mahmoud asks.

Rush replies, "I don't know. I can't read Hebrew."

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

I think that's a misquote, my friend. That exchange occurred between Keith Olbermann and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

LOL, how are you, Maggie?