Friday, April 17, 2009

I Have A Headache

I want to blog about the MSM slant on the release of the Interrogation Memos.

I want to blog about this cool pic I got in email.

I want to blog about how beautiful it was to be on the waterfront this morning.

I want to blog about the SecDef being at the NWC in Newport today.....and no one invited me!!!! WTF?

But my head is killing me and I am superstressed about Jen, money, DC and life in general.

In anticipation of the trip to DC I have been making accelerated payments on the one credit card I have. A good chunk of the cost will be reimbursed, but I still have to front it. So I have been preparing (I know, unusual for me), and now I've lost the card. I've searched everywhere. So I called to cancel it and get a new one. I explained that I need it for the trip. They are expediting it, but now I will worry until I have it. If I don't get it in time, I am screwed. It was already going to be tight.

I got together all the paperwork for the fitness benefit for Blue Cross. I got everyone forms. I got everyone's documentation. I gave everyone the fax number. Everyone got checks but me. Blue Cross says they have up to two weeks to do it, but it's been three weeks today.

Jen and I went to her doctor Monday. It was a good visit, we love Dr. V. But it's still stressful and now she doesn't feel well. Will she be better by the time we head for DC? I don't know.

I'm going into the office kitchen and see if there is any chocolate.

3 comments:

FbL said...

I've got an empty credit card, so I'd be happy to put it to use for any Maggie-related purchases in DC. :)

SK said...

Maggie, I'll help any way I can. On a card or in cash. Just let me know. But you WILL be in DC!

Stella by Starlight said...

D.C. WOW! That's going to be wonderful. I've never been there. Maggie, I don't do credit cards, but I can send you a check. I think we have $0.01 in the checking account.

Pardon my silence. My computer at home is gone and I'm still buried with work.