Monday, April 20, 2009

Can You Hear My Heartbreaking Sobs From Where You Are?

****Spoiler Alert - Do not click the links if you have not seen last week's episode of "24" yet.*****
Jen IM's me this afternoon and says she is passing on "24".

What? We're a team. How can Jack save the world if we are not there to cheer him on....or yell at him when he is "wasting time, damnit!"

She is too upset about Tony Almeida.

How am I going to go on?

Well I have all my friends at Blogs.4Bauer.

And there is always SB, who would ridicule anyone who deserted "24" as cowardly.....but not his BFF. Noooooo. Jen will get off scot-free on this too.

She is at the library. I told her she was becoming quite the nerd.

4 comments:

Ken Adams said...

I'll be your new 24 friend...

:)

Tony Almeda is a traitor!

BostonMaggie said...

LOL! SB was texting me during the show "Tony must die"

Anonymous said...

JENFUFAH cant leve im just getting into 24

BostonMaggie said...

Sorry Tommy, she is gone baby, gone. She has not watched the last two episodes. She is serious.