Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Sorry!


We had a life, we had a love,
But you don't know what you've got 'til you lose it
Well that was then and this is now
And I want you back
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry

How can something so good go so bad
How can something so right go so wrong
I don't know, I don't have all the answers
But I want you back
How many times can I say I'm sorry

You can run, and you can hide
But I'm not leaving less you come with me
We've had our problems but I'm on your side
You're all I need, please believe in me

I only wanted someone to love
But something happened on the way to heaven
It got a hold of me and wouldn't let go
And I want you back
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry

You can run...They say you can't take it with you

When you go
And I believe it
But taking what I've got or being here with you, you know
I'd rather leave it

You can run...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sisters sang that all the way up the New Jersey Turnpike.

I'm home, I'm wiped.

I have tons to say. I had a marvelous time.

Thanks Milblogging!

thanks Lindy Kyzer.

Thanks Jack Holt & LT Jennifer Cragg.

Thanks Andi!!!!!

And the highlight of the weekend was Friday afternoon with CDR Junge & ADM Harvey. Thanks to you both and to Galrahn. who made it possible.

Tomorrow there will be links and posts. Promise.

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

So weird...I just bought Phil Collins' greatest hits about 3 days ago. How was the trip?