Monday, April 13, 2009

Good God!

What was Obama thinking?

Of course the Pope said no.

I am a Catholic and I can not think of anything more offensive than the Obama administration floating a trial balloon on Caroline Kennedy as envoy to the Holy See.

What's next? Maybe a Hassidic Jew to Saudi Arabia? I know! One of those Hamas fundraiser guys to Israel......or better yet, a Holocaust denier. Maybe David Duke to Kenya?

What an incredibly tone deaf move. Did they really think Pope Benedict wasn't going to notice? It's not like there wasn't a clue or twenty to be gleened from the Pelosi visit.

You know I am so sick and tired of listening to people tell me how truly brilliant Obama is. What a load of crap.

5 comments:

SK said...

And I'm still getting emails about how stupid Bush is. Go figure.

BostonMaggie said...

I know. I know.

Anonymous said...

Obama did it on purpose, idiots...how stupid can you get? Don't you feel the spit on your face?

BostonMaggie said...

OK, I'm going to let this one slide....but you come out here again and call me (or other commenters) "idiots" and I won't publish your comments.

I think you are just a little overwrought.

BillT said...

Heh. Claiming Obie did it on purpose is giving him credit for having the intelligence to think something through in the first place.

It was more like, "Who do we know who isn't in trouble with the IRS -- yet?"