Friday, October 31, 2008

McCain Tells You To Listen to Obama's Words

And that is really good advice.....and not just come it came from my Bad Boyfriend.

I am so sick and tired of people telling me how eloquent Obama is.

SO WHAT!!!!!!!

I care about substance over style. And Colin Powell can tell me he sees both, but I don't.

I am sure this quote was very eloquently delivered -

".......just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right..."
Barack Obama, 2008 Philadelphia primary debate

He is talking specifically to the 2nd Amendment, but does that matter? It's the attitude that matters.

There is apparently video of it. But I am not in the mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

".......just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right..."

Oooooh -- that won't go over well with the Commissar -- ummmmm -- *Mayor* of N'awluns.

He justified confiscating guns in the aftermath of Katrina by stating "gun ownership has never been shown to be an individual right."

*tsk* The Dhimms can't even get their lies coordinated...