Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SugarButtons Gets Himself Off The Hook

So........my Darling Chief has not been paying enough attention to me lately. I know, I know, you are thinking that Princess Crabby will decree "Off with his head!"

But no, he's been attending to something important, so I am going to cut him some slack.
Passing The Torch

One of the kids nudged me when a DV started getting passionate in his address, and was interrupted by a standing ovation:
He is saying that for the first time in our history, we are not doing things for one man, but we are doing it for all the people of Iraq. He is saying the US has showed us how, and we must not forget when we thank God every day, we must also ask him to bless the US.”

Go read the whole thing at the Castle, it's worth your time.
Good job baby!

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

That's one of the most heartening articles I've read about Iraq. Period. The post makes me feel like peace is just around the corner.