Friday, October 17, 2008

Shhhh.......Don't Tell SB

Last night at dinner (my sister Jen insisted that I go to Girl's night and she would pay) we carefully chose seats at the bar at Chroma. We all needed to make sure we could view the the Red Sox game.

At the top of the 7th, the Red Sox were trailing 7 to nothing.

We got involved in - surprise! - cancer talk and missed what was the most spectacular game in playoff history.

Please don't tell SB.

My goddaughter Debbie went and stayed for the whole thing. Good for you Deblet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you missed it!

I watched the highlights over and over before I went to bed at 0300!

Tampa here we come!!!!
SB

BostonMaggie said...

I have had to apologize to Bette.

Frankie yelled at me for not waking him or telling him this morning.

And now this.

elle said...

Hey you's two ... Shhhhhh! ix-nay on the cheerful talk! Ju-ju Maggie, JU-JU!!

: )

Fucking awesome, wasn't it?