Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Today Is Mustard Gas

Well, not really, it's Melphalan, which is related to mustard gas. So was Cytoxan.

I ate too much at breakfast. Generally I have toast and juice. Today I had an omlet and home fries and an english muffin. So there was a little stomach ache. Plus I am a little dizzy from the pre-chemo drugs - benadryl, etc.

Grace came by and hung out and harrassed me. She wanted me to do something a certain way. So did my Dad. I relented. She was beside herself. Her head is getting big.

2 comments:

Yer Marine said...

When you are on your pins again, you can show that Grace that there are four ways of doing things. The right way, the wrong way, the Navy way, and Maggie's way. We know which you prefer.

Hang in there. Though the phrase "good behavior" in a sentence with "Maggie" seems unlikely.

By the way, canola oil is also related to Mustard Gas. Work THAT into a conversation soon...

MissBirdlegs in AL said...

Dang, Maggie! TWICE!?! You're setting a bad example for big sisters. ;-) Guess I won't send a link to my sis - she's bad enough without any encouragement.

You just keep on keepin' on & we'll keep bombarding the heavens on your behalf. Hugs, Katy