Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have made my pie, my turtle brownies and cranberry chutney. We are going to my sister Grace's house where Dave will, I am sure, turn out a fabulous turkey.

I am grateful for my family who will be sitting around that table with me. Especially my Dad, after our scare this summer.

I am grateful to be an American. So I am deeply grateful for those who aren't with their families today so that I can safely be with mine.

I am grateful to have this Thanksgiving since last year, I didn't know how this would end up. Cross your fingers I make it to the next one.

I am grateful for this blog and the people it has brought into my life. I could never imagined the opportunities that would come my way back when I first stepped up on this soapbox.

Enjoy your day wherever you are and know that I appreciate you!

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

BZ, Maggie!! I am thankful for my wonderful cousin!!