Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing

Somehow I found myself alone in the house this evening. A very rare occurence, I assure you. I was going to flip to FoxNews or CSpan Book TV and then start some project. I was popping back and forth when I chanced on Fox Movie Channel. They were about to show "Love Is A Many Splendored Thing".

I sat down for a minute.

Two hours later I was still there watching Jennifer Jones cry at the top of that hill. I had been crying since Holden left for Korea.

LOL

I got up and did some laundry. I came back and now it's "Last of the Mohicans". I remember watching it in Dubai with SouthieBoy. After a long day in the sun I fell asleep halfway through. He laughed because I had insisted on watching it. I told him it didn't matter, I knew the ending.

No comments: