Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today In Bullshit History.....

In 1987, a federal appeals court declared Boston public schools
officially desegregated after a 13-year effort.

I believe this should actually have said...........

A federal appeals court declared Boston public schools FUBAR and children no better off and certain neighborhoods needlessly damaged after 13 years of nonsense. All the result of thoughtless politicians and judges with no grasp on reality and acedemics in ivory towers.

Thanks W. Arthur Garrity! (Yeah, I know he's dead. Doesn't let him off the hook.)

Was that too bitter SB?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see your comments as bitter at all!
SB

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you my dear, I wasn't actually worried. I know who to aim these comments at.

Anonymous said...

it wasnt garrity's fault. (and you know it) the school board and the teachers unions screwed him. garrity was like johnson in vietnam, in power, but powerless