Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Royal Edict

Something is afoot here in the Court of Princess Crabby and you are all now on TAD as court jesters. Everyone is ordered to send me their funniest joke. Leave it here or email it.

Tonight I must go somewhere and be bright and happy and reassuring and a suitable distraction.

********************************
UPDATE - 1745

I am leaving now on my mission and thanks to quite a few people out here in the ether.....I have a smile on my face. Thank you all for the emails.....especially Bob, who sent six!

I am a great believer in the proverb "If everyone stood in a circle and threw their problems in the middle, you would take your own back." I know in the grand scheme of things, that I am very, very lucky.

If you need me, I have my cell.

No comments: