Sunday, September 10, 2006

My First Protest!

I've never done anything like this before! It was very interesting. The little verbal skirmishes. The people on the fringe. The fellow bloggers. I had a great time. No one was going to change anyone's mine. No one was going to stop Khatami. But we made our opinions known. I liked it.

I met Solomon. I met Aaron of HubPolitics. I met Viper1 of Lords of Kobol.

The majority of the police I saw were "TPF". I was startled. TPF? LOL Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Then I remembered I was in Cambridge not Boston.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun and interesting Maggie and nice to meet you today, hope we can all do it again soon.

Viper1

Anonymous said...

Maggie, I guess we're going to have to get you signed up for Protest Warrior now. You're always welcome in MY chapter. Of course, you'll have to spend more time in DC.

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks Bob! I signed up for my local chapter here in Boston about a week ago and haven't heard anything from them....disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Two of the Boston Chapter members came down 12 August for the anti-Israel, pro-Hezbollah rally in DC. Let me shoot em a message via the PW message center. Maybe I can expedite things.