Friday, August 29, 2008

Whew!

Jen's ok with Palin!

She just called from the car. We were supposed to do something together later this morning and she's going to handle it herself. She laid out the logistics and it just makes sense.

Then I said "Besides that......you don't want to be with me later when McCain announces it's Palin and not Romney."

She laughed and said "I'm fine with that. I'm fine with that. But when I heard it this morning I turned to the person next to me and said 'My sister is some kind of political fuckin' genius!' All I heard was Rommney/Pawlenty...Pawlenty/Romney....maybe Ridge....maybe Hutchinson....you were the only one saying Romney/Palin!"

Well, I don't think it's genius......it's just that I am a political junkie.

And now Jen will go vote for McCain will no screaming or kicking.

Whew!

No comments: