Thursday, August 28, 2008

OK, I Am A Mean Heartless Republican

Full disclosure - Princess Crabby could be truthfully described with the adjectives.......zaftig.............Rubenesque.....buxom. Kate Moss, I'm not. You've read about my M&M addiction.

But I have little sympathy for most of the speakers in this "American Voices Program".

Roy Gross – Michigan Teamster car transport driver affected by decline in car manufacturing
Monica Early – New to campaigning, this Akron mother & grandmother is an Obama volunteer
Janet Lynn Monacco – Struggling small business owner from Melbourne, FL with health issues
Teresa Asenap – Albuquerque, New Mexico public school worker concerned about economy
Pamela Cash-Roper – Unemployed nurse and lifelong Republican from North Carolina
Barney Smith – Marion, Indiana plant worker - lost job of 30 yrs when plant moved to China

Especially the two women complaining about the lack of health insurance and serious health problems. I understand a lack of health insurance is tough. I understand I am wicked lucky.

But take some responsibility for yourself.

If Kohler, Hochstin, Miller, et al, told me that my M&Ms were my problem, I would fucking stop eating them.

Don't stand there and blame George Bush for you heart bypass and your diabetes when you outweigh me by 50 to 100 lbs.

For pity's sake!

I know, I know, I'm mean.

No comments: