Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holy Shit!

I have never heard anything so repulsive in my life.

Full disclosure - I am Catholic. I am pro-life.

However, I understand it's not a black and white thing for lot's of people. I have many friends who are on the other side of this issue. And generally I don't think a Presidential candidate's stand on abortion is a major factor for me. I don't feel that the President has a lot of sway here. Sure the President is going to possibly name Supreme Court judges, but their stand on Roe vs. Wade is one of many things to take into consideration.

Still, I can't think of one person (that I know personally) who would defend, much less advocate the practice that Obama is arguing to continue in this video. This goes so far beyond mainstream opinions about reproductive rights. This is obscene.


h/t The Corner on National Review Online.

No comments: