Monday, August 25, 2008

Change of Plans

The hospital called at 1530......."Can you come right now?"

So I dash down to Jordan and I am whisked right in. Walking down the hall answering questions.....no pacemaker....no orthopedic implants.....remove your necklace..........

I get into the room and they have me point my toes. Then they slip a pillowcase over my feet and tied them together. I asked if it was the afternoon bondage session. They promised they were just getting started.

25 minutes later I saw the wisdom in lashing my feet together. I nearly fell asleep several times. I would never have been able to keep my feet still.

So that's taken care of!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Heck - I'd have begged them to lsh my feet together even staying awake. My feet always flop out to the side. Not that I desire lengthy procedures, but having one that you are able to nap while having is a bonus!