Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Answer My Effing Questions!

I am mental mad!

I have not decided what I am going to do about Velcade. I wanted more info. I sent a fax to the local oncologist.

Hi,
OK, yesterday Dr. Miller decided that we should change the dosage on the Revlimid (25mg to 10 mg) keep the Dex at 20 mg and add Velcade.

I have not definitely decided that this is what I will do. I need more information.

Could you please advise me of the treatment schedule? I know that it happens over several days in the week. I need details. How long would I be there each visit?

Also, my blood pressure was still high (151 over 90 something). How long should it be before I see results with Lisinopril? I have been taking it for seven days.

So I get a call back saying when these treatments are being set up.

Hello? Did you read the message? I asked for information. I didn't ask you to set up treatments. Try answering the questions asked!

I tried to stay calm while I pushed for my answers. "Ok, but I want to know, how long does it take for a treatment? What's the schedule?"

Finally she did give me the details I was looking for. But how aggravating was that? It was a short fax. Read it.

I shouldn't have to call on the judge to direct the witness to answer the question as asked.

After disconnecting the call, I banged the phone four more times and used profanity.

Thanks! Now I have to say a good Act of Contrition.

No comments: