Saturday, January 10, 2009

The 2008 Weblog Awards

****UPDATE - I forgot "Best New Blog"......BostonSoul!!!!!******
I have been remiss in not posting this earlier.

There are several categories, here are my picks. (I have been voting, so I am not a total slacker).
You can vote once a day from each computer you have access to.

The Armorer is a contender for "Best Midsize Blog". Please follow the link and vote for "Argghhh!".

Bubblehead is a contender for "Best Up and Coming Blog". Please follow the link and vote for "The Stupid Shall Be Punished".

"Best Military Blog" has several entrants that I read......it was tough......but I am going for "The War On Big Tobacco".

Then we branch out to "Best Canadian Blog" and vote for "The Torch".

Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Babbling Brooks said...

Thanks for the plug, Maggie!