Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Good Again Today....My Reward....

Eclectic meets Eccentric: Harvest's Taste
In France, South West means good food! Harvest Café, Bacon's Wine and Spirits have joined forces with Wine Traditions and Hangtime Wines to bring you a sampling of wines from the South West of France paired with Harvest's legendary small plates. The South West of France is one of the oldest and most diverse wine regions in France. We love food and wine diversity at Harvest Café and will share these regionally influenced small plates and traditional wines. The one thing that most French wines have in common, it is that most styles have developed as wines meant to accompany food. At Harvest we have always felt that Good Food and Good Wine make the best experiences.So Join us: Tuesday, November 1st at 7pm. Harvest Cafe, 40 Washington Street, Hudson. Six Wines, Six Plates $50 including tax (not including gratuity). Seating is limited. Reservations required by Friday, October 28th. (call Harvest with credit card) Tel: 978-567-0948. s and Wines from Southwest France ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I went to the gym for an hour, walked 2.3 miles.....snuck in the Starbucks Vanilla Chai.....

Even though I don't drink wine, I'm up for regionally influenced small plates!

Now let's see "Eclectic"....."Eccentric"....of these two elements, which do you suppose I bring to the table?

2 comments:

Charity said...

We'd make a good pair, I could drink the wine and you could have the small plates! I'd leave my laptop at home for safety purposes.

Yer Marine said...

"Egomaniacal".

Just sayin'.