Thursday, January 20, 2011

Continuing On A Theme.....

If one has high dose Cytoxan on a Friday, it is expected that within a few days they will begin a week long decline to their nadir on the following Friday.

Today I feel better than yesterday.

That's me, bucking the trend.

I've been up since just before 0900. Had toast, showered, made my bed. Then my father put on "The Bedford Incident" for me. He told me it wouldn't become a favorite.....he was right. But still, it was a good movie. Love Richard Widmark. It was a thoughtful movie, but I don't think they adequately explained why Widmark's character acts as he does. At least I didn't get it.

In the middle of the movie he brought me a chicken hot dog. Now let me say, I am not one for substitutes. If I ask for chocolate, I don't want carob. If I ask for turkey, I don't want tofu. But I must say.....in a bun with mustard and relish and a few potato chips.....yum.

And I am still awake.

So I think I will pull up Tweetdeck and screw around some!

4 comments:

Yer Marine said...

A "chicken hot dog" tastes the same because it has the same requirement for 35 parts per million of rodent excrement....

That and the mustard...

BostonMaggie said...

I hate you.

Yer Marine said...

Yet, you love me.

BostonMaggie said...

True.