Tuesday, January 02, 2007

While We're At It........

.......can any of you military people tell me where Major John Hall is. Jen & I watched "The Revolution!" on the History Channel. One of the commentators was Major John Hall, West Point. We would be interested in reading stuff he's written (almost every commentator had written a book) or hearing him speak. I've Googled him and come up dry. We've been luckier with other people we found interesting. I found a blog one commentator keeps and we're working a lecture from another into some other plans in August.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check with West Point, they should be able to track him down.

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks for the thought but I have thoroughly checked their website and he is not listed in any department. I have thought about calling, but........

Anonymous said...

You've got mail

Anonymous said...

So the real deal is that he's getting ready to do his active service for the army and is no longer teaching at West Point. If you e-mail the public information office, though, they might be able to direct you towards the things that he's written.