Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Good News and The Bad News

The good news:
Pipes are all set. I can shower in the morning. Today's shower was a flashback to my youth complete with Grace knocking on the door while I was finishing up. I had to wrap up and step out so she could use the facilities. She has an evil laugh.

Frankie's birthday was the usual fun family chaos. Kids running around. My parents trying to feed everyone. I had to serve the cake and ice cream. It's so unfair! I am being so good on Atkins and I had to cut cake with chocolate frosting!

The bad news:
Well, you know the bad news..........

Southie, you're in trouble with Jennifer! Your prediction that the Pats would score 34 points....yikes! Was she mad. "There's your 34 points!" "There's your damn 34!" I wouldn't want to be you.

No comments: