Sunday, October 05, 2008

If I Had The Time....

...I'd be stomping my feet in aggravation.

The cold is back - full blown. How!!! Why can I not kill this with Nyquil & Dayquil & Zicam? Why are the people at Vicks letting me down?

Some one in my email is being jerky - wonder what Nyquil could do for me there?

I have to get going or I will be late for Mass/CCD.

At least afterwards I get wander down to my parents house for a cup of tea. Not that there will be any sympathy....my mother was never big on that, lol. She'll just tell me to stop whining.

2 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

You can stop by and whine any time. Strong peppermint tea and honey will help a lot more than Vicks. I usually like natural remedies but you can't kill a virus unless you have antibiotics. Nyquil and Dayquil extend the flu.

Hell, I'm sure you know these facts already, but here's some advice from Web MD.

Thanks for stopping by.

BostonMaggie said...

Hell all I can do is whine. I know an antibiotic would just cause a different and possibly messier problem.

The upside is, my germs are too weak to make anyone around me ill.

I would only be a danger to a person with an immune system as compromised as my own.