Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sleepy Sunday Is Going Just As Planned

The plan for today is chugging along just fine folks. I slept until noon, put on sweats and started laundry. I "swiffered" the hard wood floor and soon I will vacuum.

But my pace is glacial. I stopped to Tweet. Gotta keep up with my #USNavy; #WarOf1812; #Charlestown and other fav topics.

I've been on the go so much lately that it seems, I dump things in this room and can't find them again. I have to update my "go bag".

I stayed up last night for The Military Channel's "Officer and a Movie". It was "PT 109" with the first CO of the USS Samuel B Roberts, FFG58. Captain Paul X. Rinn is an important figure in modern Naval History. I'm guessing it was scheduled this was because the Navy's 236th birthday was this past Thursday. I went to bed before it ended.....but I think I know what happened.

Ok, back to napping and laundry.

Leave suggestions for dinner please

1 comment:

Kanani said...

Yeah, I know what you mean by the 'to go' bag. Swiffering --I love swiffering the floor! What a versatile word!