Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sorry

I know it's like I fell of the face of the Earth!

Between staying at the cottage and now, being in Virginia, life has been chaotic to say the least.

Things are good and I am getting stuff done. More blogging soon, I promise.

Actually, I came upon an unexpected opportunity tonight. My ex's daughter has a school field trip coming up to meet USS Indianapolis survivors. I was floored and begged to come along. We have to check dates, but if there's any way to make it happen, I am going!

What an incredible opportunity.

Also, Curt is helping with my odd laptop problem.....the numbers 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,o and their associated symbols are not working (I am on the hotel computer right now). Do you know how hard it is to do ANYTHING with just the 5 & 6????

I have been keeping up on Twitter.....if you missed me, maybe you should have a Twitter account...I'm just saying. I was making a point out there the other night and said that even though I was a Republican, I was socially liberal. I friend sent me a text after seeing that and said that was like describing Patton as "mildly aggressive". I'm not sure how to take that, lol!

So this computer doesn't have (or I can't figure out) the capability to open multiple windows. So there are no links, etc.

OK, off to do other things, but I will be good from now on....promise.

No comments: