Sunday, September 11, 2011

#911Plus10

That's the Twitter hashtag for today.

I plan on being on the Cambridge Common at 7am for the United We Stand 9/11 "Moving Tribute" Boston.

It winds up in Boston Common in time for the 8:30 am tribute at the State House.

Then onto a service project from 11am to 2 pm at the Mother's Walk on the Rose Kennedy Greenway. We will be preparing packages to be sent to our Troops overseas. This event is being run by the Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund.

At 4pm (note the earlier time) my friend Matt will be joining my friend Kevin for a special "Someone You Should Know" - Rick Rescorla. Tune in to AM Radio 680 in Boston or online at wrko.com.

5 to 6pm is MIDRATs, Navy blog talk radio with CDR Salamander, Eagle1 & LCDR Claude Berube, USN

And because I never expressed it better than I did in 2007, I'll just link that one - 8:46 AM.

No comments: