Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"We're Not Amoral.....

....more like B-moral.....just a little off......I'm just saying....."

Jen is sitting on the couch next to me watching an episode of "Bones". Jen's a big fan. I don't watch much, but I catch it when I'm with her.

In this episode, Ryan O'Neal is making an appearance as Max, father of the main character, Bones. He wants a chance to be alone with the bad guy...who in this episode is a woman. The woman has hurt Bones and Max wants to just kill her. Nevermind the trial.

I say to Jen that they should just let him.

The trial take a bad turn and Jen says "Yeah, Ryan O'Neal should just kill her. I don't have a problem with that."

"That's cause we're amoral."

Jen says "We're not A-moral....more like B-moral.....just a little off....." I laugh out loud. She shrugs. "...I'm just saying..."

She slays me!

No comments: