Thursday, July 15, 2010

Frosted Glasses....Not Just For Beer!

See how tempting my ice cold Coca-Cola looks in a frosted glass! That's my East Bay dinner from last night standing in for today's lunch. Sole Oscar with basmati rice and asparagus. Nearly my whole meal went home in a take-out box because when it was served....I was in the parking lot on the phone with a Sailor........... While I enjoy my late lunch (it is delish!) I am reading about .... a SeaBee! This link will take you to a blog post from IS2 Class Wes Ferguson "Reflections From a SeaBee".

Wanna know who is in your Navy, America?

3rd Naval Construction Regiment leadership describe IS2 Ferguson as the hardest working Sailor assigned to the command with an unparalleled work ethic. They fondly describe the times where they have had to literally stop him from working and his response – “Easy day Ma’am/Sir”.

BZ IS2 Ferguson!

No comments: