Saturday, July 25, 2009

OK, I Lied

I proimised there would be posts about CDR Bullard's change of command ceremony here today.
I've lied.

My father, brother, sister and brother-in-law showed up to finish my bedroom-closet remodel.

Sorry, I'd be grounded if I stayed here typing to all of you while they worked.

Meanwhile -
I won't leave you bored. We have Medal of honor stuff. Yesterday I had the pleasure of saying hello again to CAPT Thomas Hudner, USN (ret.), MOH recipient. CAPT Hudner was gracious enough to pretend he remembered me. So let's focus there.

We are in the run up to the 2009 Commit to Courage Medal of Honor Convention in chicago in 51 days. Visit their website here. Follow them on Facebook & Twitter.

Here is a link to the Medal of Honor post at the Castle of Argghhh!!! for 24 JUL. I'm sure he'll have today's up soon.

OK, ok, I hve to go.

No comments: