Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well......I'm Not Going To Buy An Effin' Lottery Ticket

Before I went in for the bisphosphonate treatment, I went online and read about it. As I wrote previously, they picked Zometa. The potential side effects for Zometa are.....

Some patients may experience mild and transient side effects, such as fever, flu-like symptoms, fatigue, gastrointestinal effects, or anemia, which may be related to their underlying disease.

I had a wicked headache, but it was fading by the time I left work and headed to Walmart. I got home and the boys unloaded the car. I got ready for bed and felt pretty good.

No real side effects as I settled in just before midnight.

Something might actually go my way.

No, I woke up about 0500 clenched in a ball. I have the flu.....or at least a reasonable facsimile.

I'm going to try to take a shower. This isn't supposed to last more than a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now is probably just the time to buy a lottery ticket. Limited downside risk ($1) and relatively high upside potential. As you've indicated, it is about time for something to swing your way. I'd say expose yourself to the potential (with little risk) of a positive black swan.

V/R,

B. Walthrop