Monday, December 15, 2008

In A Timely Manner

It's never been my strong suit.

It's been a chaotic couple of days.

Something absolutely wonderful happened to me and I will post about it today.

I fought a surprisingly tough fight to get me next cycle of Revlimid/ld Dex going. Now that I am successful, I have to laugh - why did I do that??????? LOL! I feel like shit!

I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with a personal matter that threw me a curve ball. I was hoping a little distance would give me clarity.........no-go on that plan.

Our insurance is changing at work and this will be a huge headache for yours truly. Ironically, I instigated this - again - why did I do that?????? LOL $1500.00 deductible? Increased copays? I saved my boss more that 50K annually. I hope this means she's ready to pay for dinner a couple of times in '09. So far it has resulted in a 3 lb. bag of M&Ms on my desk. THREE POUNDS!

So I unplugged.

But I'm back.

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

You were much missed, Princess Crabby. I'm glad you had something wonderful happen.

Great fight to get to the next cycle of medication: you're not the type of person to give up. The insurance situation sounds like a mess. $1,500 deductible? She owes you a lot more than four dinners.

Unplugging is good for a while. I'm glad to know you're doing OK. I have nothing clever to say, so I'm going back to work. I hope this cycle is easier than the last.