Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Did You Ever Watch......

....watch one of those kinetic glass marble mazes. They are fascinating to watch....that's how I feel about Springboarder's mind. I love watching those marbles roll along those smooth tracks making their connections.

Go read this:
Disabled LNG Tanker Update: Lookout Boston!

".....two of the three tugs currently on site of the disabled LNG tanker Catalunya Spirit, are owned by New York Yankees boss George Steinbrenner."

"(Look, burning Boston to the ground is about the only way the Yankees are going to be able to beat Boston this year.,..and given that Yankees pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training in two days, they've got just enough time on their hands to do something...you know...for the team...)"

If it blows, that smart-ass Galrahn wants pictures........I'll give you pictures!
***************************
Here he is in the comments, causing trouble like Sailors do:

Galrahn said...
sending me pictures would be dangerous hun, although they might boost morale.
Just earning my new nickname. :)

1 comment:

Galrahn said...

sending me pictures would be dangerous hun, although they might boost morale.

Just earning my new nickname. :)