Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When I Think Of Everything I Have To Read

I get a headache. There is no way I could ever catch up on everything I already have in the house, nevermind add new stuff. Everything I read leads to more shit I have to read. Today, following links from The Castle, I went over to the Cannoneer, love his Decatur/Navy motif. Anyway, I follow more links and realize there are two more blogs I should be trying to fit in and a bunch of books. Oh, the pain! LOL One of these blogs has a caption contest that had me laughing out loud.

I keep swearing that when I go to Vegas next month there will be no serious reading. As I said before I seriously need to reset the reading meter in my head. I have promised myself there will be nothing but Stephen King and Cosmo. But......I have so much stuff to read and I'll be out there by the pool with all that down time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember passing through the endless columns of books in uni multi level library and I realized one cannot read or know everything. Not even close.

Hell most of it wasn't worth reading anyway. I'm sure you are sorting it better but sounds like you need some hard priorities in your reading. Like I can talk though.

BTW in firefox your right column reads "This is a paragraph of text that could go in the sidebar. -->" it looks fine in IE.