Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jim Ogonowski

I don't live in this district, but if I did, this would be my guy. Not just because he's a Republican, because he's a stand up guy based on everything I've read and heard. If you live in this Congressional district I strongly encourage you to go and vote for Jim.

The district is comprised of the following municipalities:
Andover, Haverill, Lawrence and Methuen in Essex county.
Acton, Ayer, Billerica, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Hudson, Littleton, Lowell, Maynard, Shirley, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Wayland and Westford in Middlesex county.
Berlin, Bolton, Harvard and Lancaster in Worcester county.

OK, this was the nice post. It was positive. The other post won't be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on a town hall type phone conversation with Jim the other night. While I do not agree with Jim 100% of the time, I will be casting my vote for him. I find the democrats in the state of Ma. to be the lowest of the lows. I expect nothing better from them as they are lead by the worst, Kennedy and Kerry. Niki should be ashamed, but as per the norm, she will not be. It will only get worse.
What a sad time in our countries history when we see such hiddeous displays of character assasination, for no real reason.
I pray the 5th district voters stand up and say enough is enough.