Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bravo Zulu, Albert Snyder!

Albert Snyder, the grieving father of Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, USMC, sued those assclowns at the Westboro Baptist Church. Today he won on EVERY count. Congratulations to the panel of nine federal jurors who returned the correct verdict with a 10.9 million dollar bang!

Mr. Snyder testified ""They turned this funeral into a media circus, and they wanted to hurt my family," Snyder testified, according to the Associated Press. "They wanted their message heard, and they didn't care who they stepped over. My son should have been buried with dignity, not with a bunch of clowns outside."

You are entirely correct, sir. Mr. Snyder, please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your son. Please know that I sincerely appreciated his service. I further appreciate the service you have rendered in filing this lawsuit. This verdict will not wipe away your pain, but you are helping to make sure that other families do not suffer what you have gone through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assclowns? You're too kind.

My humble thanks to the Snyder family for all they've given, and my sympathies for all they've had to endure.

E. Everett McFall said...

My PTSD Farred up "BIG-TIME" when I was came into th details of these Disrepectful Acts.

Please go to my weblog starting with the 11th of Nov. 2007 posting. http://eeverettmcfall.blogspot.com Thank you,

Doc. E. Everett McFall, USMC Corpsman-Vietman, Class of 1966-67