Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Again

I was disgustingly good today.

Laundry & dishes - check Worked more than 8 hours - check Stuck with Atkins - check Was on time for my hair appointment - check Picked up everything on the shopping list at Walmart - check Did my time at the gym - check Did you know that Nadler spits when he talks? I watched him on CSpan as he spoke on the FISA thing. What do I have to show for it? I had to call ahead to the house so Frankie and his friends could come out and unload the car. There was no way I was going to be able to lift the jug of Tide.
I'm going to bed now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The key to it is not so much 'being good' but learning to live this way permanently and enjoying it :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! BTW - your hair color looks awesome. *grin*

BostonMaggie said...

Learn to love a life without carbs? Never!!!!!!!

Thanks Teresa.